Saturday 1 June 2013

The guy.

Come to think of it, as I was minding my own business, bam comes along "The guy"
Something here didn't seem right, but something here was nevertheless too much to ignore.
What does a guy mean when he says lets take a fcuking break?
Now man, one of your own gender asked me to bitch slap the idiot across the face.
Now , Under normal circumstances, I would agree with my best "gay" friend in order, but this apparent "Guy" seems to have a soft spot in mind and I stare back yawning, "Dei enna da panna?"



Now again, Lets be friends, come to think of it, I give you everything cheesy and I get that, Hit me with a tanker and I'll go gladly.
Oh "The guy" Is more than cheesy.
But godamn you, I dont like the things you come and tell me,
Pray I understand, I am not a bambling bafoon, But down the line, my brain's gone into a permanent fuck it mode, and now I really don't know what to say to these men.
What does it mean it. Godamn you.

It drives me crazy. And the unsettling guy, is blissfully unaware, making me wanna throw a stone at him, possibly the influence of merlot.
Oh well.
Some days, and all days, Fuck it

No comments:

Post a Comment