Saturday 25 February 2012

The Three Bitches






this letter was written almost a year ago.. i decided to post


it without editing it, for the letter to carry it's original


character


Some ppl may find it weird .. but to us .. a lifelong friendship 

struck up in a matter of two days

We never saw each other after that we never did

Modern technology helped a little connecting but that was all 

that was required

You know more about me than any1 else in the world

I could call you message you any odd minute off the night. 

The devil maybe asleep but v know we r there for each 

other

Dear apar and jen

I pen this down with no composite sequence or anything.. its 

completely heartfelt and I wish I could take you both into

my mind show you that huge room that’s marked apar and 

jensy and make you realize wat I feel

Whatever that noodles headed idiot did I don’t know but i 

know his studio was more than what we needed to know each 

other

I meant apar first. Like every other “first” meet I always 

remember I rember this one also very clearly

I was sittin ghost ridden not knwin wat to do starin into the 

glass tables in banwars studio … I was very low on ma self 

esteem levels back then .. and I was also caught up in this 

alien situation (Gujarat obviously and to add to that hindi)

She approached me ,due to ma south Indianish origin.. I 

think she saw ma kunkumam

 Well jensy… we didn’t actually strike the cord till you missy 

walked into our lil scenario two days later… I was just being

 formal with apar also

But wen u walked in and well addin to the fact tat both f us 

were new additions banwar made us sit togthr rembr?? Tats

 wat made it

BLESS HIM

(cant believe I jus said tat)

Your sense of humour and rule breaking things.. brought us 

three toghtr ryt??

Some how… I feeell me and jensy esatblised the base for 

our frndship in those two days but hwevr I couldn do tat wid 

apar.. cuz we din get the tym to meet.. our classes were f 

diff timings

Wel.. jensys intervention made sure I got to know yu!!



Its kinda you know a heart warmin beautiful miracle hw

 three ppl… at three diffenrt corners of the country can 

keep in touch .. n secondly BE THIS CLOSE ,cuz.. evn though

 the world grows in social networkin.. shrinkin the world into

 1 huge global village .. sealin the former… the latter I 

believe is a miracle achieved

 I mean we know soo mch abt each other

I simply marvel at the fact hw v can love each other soo 

much..!

(jensy bring in tat “into the female” thing jke now n ill kill yu: :P)
I dunno how exactly to express tat into words… its jus sooo

 awesome tat we can be close wid texts calls and chats.. yuk

 no we nevr met after tat

But look at wat we three r!! we have our lives in collge

But if ther is tat “important” thing tat personal thng tats 

thr… it its between us three

I really hve no idea hw we achieved tat kina trust or bond! 

Maybe this is called meant to be (jen again no lesbo jokes)

End of the day.. wat evr we fight .. watevr… anything like “ill

 nevr tlk to tat bitch””me n her r done
Etc and related phrases get into the mist

You both ppl I certainly think abt b4 goeb to bed

Cuz in the end … ITS US THREE



Sometimes…………….. despite myself

Evn though we nevr did meet after those two days

But then again I shouldn say the abve statement cuz I feel 

those pangs cuz we nevr met…  I jus miss yu both soo badly..i 

wish yu both lived in the city… smewhr within the reach (of

 three hundred bucks)


The floodgates r open again now

I jus wish I could c u both hug yu till yu both die

Talk in person and all tat!

There r these lil things tat matter befre I close the lettr cuz im over whelmed

Yu know apar….

I noe yu jus act dumb… I know hw brainy yu r… yur the kina

 ppl who r born on the planet to boost other ppls ego….. to 

give them confidence, tats reali sweet f yu

N yu remember everyother detail .. every lil single itsy bitsy

 one
No one can do tat unless they really care about a person… 

thnks for tat, n yur really sincere wen yu hafta be

Yu know im soo proud to say someone evn out thr in nagpur

cares abt me

Evn if every1 leaves me .. I have yu



Dear jensy,

 some ppl have the charisma , the ppl winning ability.. yu have

 it
use it.

There r loads f things abt yu tat r magnetic

N once someone gets inside yur sheelll.. we see yu hw yu r…

 nice good and sweet,  a bitch yu r sometyms.. but tat ads to 

the zing to yur personality !

True we all  have our tyms… every1 does… tats natural..

 and yu and me share something speacil.. yu know wat???

We team up and tease apar!!

I loved the planning we do..!

XD best moments


I jus loved talkin to you both… tellin yu both everythin ! yu 

both I can say r two jewels I struck rich in the vast sand…

Love yu both

Missyu both 






No comments:

Post a Comment